The Weed Research and Information Center is an interdisciplinary collaboration that fosters research in weed management and facilitates distribution of associated knowledge for the benefit of agriculture and for the preservation of natural resources.
Weed Control in Natural Areas in the Western U.S.
.::. UCCE Central Sierra offices (Amador, Calaveras, El Dorado, and Tuolumne)
.::. Calif. Invasive Plant Council (CA only)
.::. Western Society of Weed Science (western U.S., Canada)
.::. International and other states orders
- 2014, Sept. 23-24 :: Aquatic Weed School 2014
- 2014, Oct. 8-11 :: Cal-IPC annual symposium
- 2015, Jan. 21-23 :: California Weed Science Society annual conference
- 2015, February :: Weed Science Society of America annual meeting
- 2015, Mar. 9-12 :: Western Society of Weed Science annual meeting
- 2015, July 12-15 :: Aquatic Plant Management Society annual meeting
- 2015, July 16 :: Weed Day 2015
- 2015, Sept. 15-17 :: Weed Science School 2015
- 2016, June 19-25 :: International Weed Science Society Congress
- 2016, July 14 :: Weed Day 2016